Asides

WACKO JACKO: Adrian Jackson attacks Ann Peacock

Former Liberal and persistent Israel basher Adrian Jackson wrote a disgraceful comment on the Herald Sun website today celebrating the sad news that Liberal power-broker Michael Kroger and his high-profile wife Ann Peacock had separated: I suppose 10 years is reasonable time for a Toorak marriage. Kroger still look like a handsome gay icon but Peacock need to get out of the sun otherwise she wont break he mums 5 marriage record before her over tanned skin turns to leather.

1. most thinking people will be sad for both of them

Posted by Kooyong Lib | January 21, 2009, 17:31
  2. I thought Kroger was a Joo.

That be why I don’t like him.

I don like dem Joos.

Posted by Wacko Jacko | January 21, 2009, 18:02
  3. Annie has seen ‘Cock’atoos than the Auusie Bush!
    As for the Merchant Banker he is still trying to work out if it is the boys or the girls he prefers!!
    Helen must be pissing her knickers with laughter!!

Posted by anon | January 21, 2009, 22:49
  4. Annie has seen more ‘Cock’atoos than the Auusie Bush!
    As for the ‘Merchant Wanker’ he is still trying to work out if it is the boys or the girls he prefers!!
    Helen must be pissing her knickers with laughter!!

Posted by anon | January 21, 2009, 22:50
  5. Don’t be mean to Kroges. He is my hero.

Posted by JA | January 22, 2009, 13:22
  6. Has anyone notices the similarity of visage of Michael Kroger and Ann Peacock?

Usually people who are vain marry people who look mirror images. Or have fathers with giant bank accounts.

Posted by Mirror Mirror | January 23, 2009, 1:24
  7. Go for it Jacko! Kroger is a jump up conservative who married a liberal pedigree for some badly needed philosophical cred. It didn’t work. There is a God!!!

Posted by Natasha The Despoiler | January 23, 2009, 2:38
  8. And another thing…Perhaps Mr Kroger can tag along with Clown Hall Doyle to St Petersburg – on the junket he promised not to have! Same old conservatives – no class.

Posted by Natasha The Despoiler | January 23, 2009, 2:42
  9. Well so far most agree with me. I like the “Merchant Wanker” from anon. That term apply to man of them at the moment due to the US and EU economic down turn. I not the Rudd Xmas cash hand out was largely spent on the pokies, booze credit card debt(more pokies and booze) or stashed away in a bank so it can be lent to dodgy investment companies like B&B.

Posted by Adrian Jackson | January 23, 2009, 11:44
  10. Still can’t spell then, Wacko? Still running the spycams at your B&B? Your poisonous ravings are sadly missed in Melbourne Ports. Not. It’s about time you dealt with your hatred of women. See a shrink. I’m sure a competent one will help you unleash your true self, of which we get a hint at Midsumma when you get all coy & skittish around the trannies.

Posted by Evil Bastard | January 24, 2009, 11:30
  11. Ha, ha, ha, you seem to have covered it all. What ever I say it still gets a response from people like you.

Posted by Adrian Jackson | January 24, 2009, 20:50
  12. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Reading today’s Age and can’t stop laughing:

Mr Fox, who was the Liberal candidate for the marginal Melbourne seat of Isaacs in the 2007 federal election, is regarded by some as a star candidate.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

A “star candidate”! ha ha ha ha ha

Posted by Anonski | January 25, 2009, 11:44
  13. I am a “star”!

Posted by Foxy Ross | January 26, 2009, 13:22
  14. I am a superstar.

Posted by McPerton | January 26, 2009, 13:24
  15. I am Lord of the Stars.

Posted by Fatty Doyle | January 26, 2009, 13:24
  16. I too am a thtar.

Posted by Honeypot | January 26, 2009, 13:25
  17. My dear Fatty, once again we have both been outrageously snubbed by the Order of Australia!

Were is my AC, for all my hard work defending human rights, connecting MPs to the internet, being a director of the TAC, being a Commissioner for Trade for the State of Victoria, for introducing you to EPC, and for many, many, MANY other important and worthwhile things?

Where is your AM for being my dear friend and for driving me home when I’ve had a little too much of the Eastern European Whisky?

Putting aside my disappointment at the collective snub you and I have had to endure, I wish you, my dear Fatty, the dearest of all dear Fatties, a Happy and Wonderful Australia Day.

Posted by McPerton | January 26, 2009, 13:31
  18. I too am a star – a Kooyong Tennis Club Champion, former Senior Adviser to the Howard Government, Director of Deutsch Bank, legendary pants man and absolute legend.

Posted by Joshy | January 26, 2009, 18:45
  19. Keeno. Rorts. Lies.

Posted by Anon | January 26, 2009, 18:47
  20. Gong Hee Fat Choy!

Happy New Year form the CLA.

Posted by Chairman Lui | January 26, 2009, 18:49
  21. Happy Year of the Ox to all comardes, I mean members of the CLA.

In 2009 I will take over the CLA – it will be mine – all mine!

Posted by DJ D.J. Speeding | January 26, 2009, 19:48
  22. Happy New Year all Chinese Comrades. Can I remind you all that I am an expert in Chinese Business Law and so if you need any advice in this new year of the Ox, please send me a diplomatic fax c/o San Franscisco. I am still entitled to accept private income. While that would be a first for me, I am still very much open to the idea.

Posted by McPerton | January 26, 2009, 20:34
  23. I too am a star.

Posted by The Dealer | January 26, 2009, 20:34
  24. I am a woman star.

Posted by Mad Fitzy | January 26, 2009, 20:34
  25. DJ DJ Spedding is anti Prodos and is anti Freedom. Shame on him.

Posted by Prodos Fan | January 26, 2009, 20:36
  26. Robert Clarke = shibaizhe

Posted by Chairman Liu | January 26, 2009, 20:38
  27. DJ Spedding = zhichizhe

Posted by Chairman Liu | January 26, 2009, 20:39
  28. Me = tongzhizhe

Posted by Chairman Liu | January 26, 2009, 20:40
  29. Perton = tongxinglian de

Posted by Chairman Liu | January 26, 2009, 20:42
  30. Oi Petronaitis … After I’m done getting smashed in Russia, I want to stop over via San Fran on my way home. We can pretend we want to be sister cities or some crap. Make sure you take me out for a night out on the turps and winnie blues ok!!

Posted by Fatty Doyle | January 26, 2009, 21:01
  31. My dear Lord Fatty, the dearest of dear Lord Fatties

I understand that you are now my Lord, and that you are now entitled to certain things, such as being hand fed grapes, and free foot rubs and the like, but I need to remind you that I am still a wonderful man and brilliant human rights advocate, and that I brought democracy to the internet, and I do not deserve to be treated by such contempt by you in calling me by my pre-Anglocised name. The last person to do that was the Mongolian peasant whose floor I slept on during my trek in China.

Thank you for your understanding.

Posted by McPerton | January 26, 2009, 21:09
  32. My dear Viktoras Petronaitis, the dearest of dear Viktoras Petronaitisis ….

As your Lord I command you at once to set up a night out on the town in the city by the Bay.

Good day to you.

Posted by Lord Fatty Doyle | January 26, 2009, 21:11
  33. I know what it is like to have an ethnic name and then to seek respectability by changing it to an Anglo name.

McPerton, you and I have a lot in common.

Posted by Jamie - The Other Max | January 27, 2009, 8:48
  34. Max – when have you ever defended human rights in the manner that I have?

Do not flatter yourself.

Posted by McPerton | January 27, 2009, 8:52
  35. I also deserve an AO for my services to self-promotion.

Posted by Joshy | January 27, 2009, 14:16
  36. I deserve an AM for my exceptional service to Broggers, Ronno, the IPA and to the people of Isaacs.

Posted by Foxy Ross | January 27, 2009, 18:20
  37. Now don’t concern yourselves with awards and post-nominals. Time to get on with the hard work of winning back Government at both State and Federal level.

Posted by RDR | January 27, 2009, 21:25
  38. P!ss off, RDR.

Posted by Rivers | January 27, 2009, 23:35
  39. Did I ever mention that I worked for Broggers?

Posted by Foxy Ross | January 27, 2009, 23:43
  40. Shit… $108,000.00 in late night taxi rides out of Premier and Cabinet. Some of that must have led to pussy town? I am preparing for government…yeah.

Did anyone notice my carefully coiffured hair extentions and dye job?

Posted by Dick Dalla Diva | January 28, 2009, 0:54