Saving money on shipping costs is a great help to business owners selling their products overseas. There are several ways in which companies can reduce their shipping costs while simultaneously earning a lot and satisfying customers.
- Select the most suitable mode of transportation
- Some transportation models that are highly available today are air shipment, rail shipment, over-the-road trucking, and ocean vessel.
- Research a list of carrier companies and compare their rates
- Be practical with your packaging materials
- Consolidate your shipment
- Hire a freight forwarder
- One of the most effective ways of reducing your shipping expenses is by seeking the help of an agency like Excelsior PH, a freight forwarder in the Philippines.
To learn more about these tips, check out this infographic by Excelsior PH:
Looking for a customs broker in Manila? Excelsior Worldwide Freight Logistics, a logistics company in the Philippines, is the one to contact.