Best Things To Know About First Aid Course Driver’s License In Munich
Recently the governments of many different countries have decided to make the training in first-aid as well as some of the basic life saving techniques mainly needed for those people who are mainly applying for the heavy vehicle driving license, Erste-Hilfe Kurs. The particular move is mainly aimed at making drivers the first care providers to the victims of road accidents Erste-Hilfe Kurs Pasing. Some of the important facts about the (first aid course driver’s license in Munich)Erste-Hilfe Kurs Führerschein München) have been discussed in this article.
Top facts to know about getting a driver’s license in Munich
To get a driver’s license in Munich, the applicant must be a resident of Munich. Below are some of the important attributes to consider for getting a driver’s license:
- To apply for different categories of driving licenses, the candidate must first need to pass an eye test at an eye specialist or optician.
- All the applicants who are in need of a driving license are mainly required to attend an“instruction in life support first aid course. This course is mainly delivered by the German Red Cross Erste-Hilfe Kurs München für Führerschein. This course mainly costs around 40 euros as well as lasts around eight hours.
- In Germany, the theoretical, as well as practical driving tests, are mainly conducted through different driving schools. Therefore, to take these tests, the candidate will mainly need to be enrolled at any driving school. The candidate also needs to be required to have proof that they have mainly enrolled before they can be issued a license by the authorized driving licensing authority.
- Once the person has the required documentation, they can make an appointment to apply for their license. This step is only required for those that don’t already have a driving license.
- After submitting all the required documents the candidate needs to appear for the theoretical as well as practical tests Erste-Hilfe Kurs München Pasing.
The course content of the first aid course for getting the driver’s license
- In the first aid course, the candidate will get to know how to evaluate the scene of an accident. This mainly includes how to keep oneself as well as other people safe.
- The candidate will learn what to say when they call for emergency help in Switzerland. This mainly includes necessary French as well as German phrases.
- The candidate will get to know about how to assess consciousness. They will also know about how to mainly use the recovery position.
- They will mainly learn about managing the casualty with a suspected spinal injury.
- The driver will know mainly about providing first aid for an injured person at the roadside having severe bleeding and burns.
- In this course, the candidate will know about the symptoms as well as the signs of a heart attack and then what to do.
The first aid course is mainly mandatory for the driving license. There is no fixed price for the course. The price of this course mainly varies from provider to provider. These are some of the important facts to know about the first aid course to get a driver’s license in Munich.