Silicium Is an Important Mineral Required for Optimum Hair Care
If you’ve ever looked for information on how to develop thicker, healthier hair, you’ve probably come across suggestions for Silicium pills. Silicium is a mineral that is commonly present in certain foods like leafy vegetables. It’s commonly promoted as a natural element for maintaining healthy hair and skin. Although there is no proof that Silicium prevents hair loss, research shows that it plays an important function in providing nutrients to your hair follicles, which can encourage the growth of strong, healthy hair.
How to consume Silicium?
Silicium can be found in a variety of foods, including leafy greens, fruits, legumes, and grains. It’s also commonly added to water and other healthy beverages. A Silicium supplement like Fortisil OSA” is one of the most effective ways to include Silicium in your diet. You can buy Fortisil capsules online or at most drug stores, grocery stores, etc.
Fortisil OSA”pills contain a special formulation of Vitamin B complex stabilized orthosilicic acid (ch-OSA), which boosts the Beauty Protein for healthier hair, skin, and nails. It makes the product easier to use and displays consistent effects with substances like Silicium, which strengthens hair and prevents thinning hair by giving critical nutrients to your hair follicles.
It forms a protective barrier around your hair shaft, preventing further outbreaks. It’s one of the most powerful ingredients for reducing frizzle, retaining moisture, adding shine, and helping to restart your hair’s expansion process. Only by consuming one capsule a day, you can see benefits within 4-5 weeks.
Role of Silicium
- Silicium is a mixture of silicon and oxygen, the two most abundant elements on our earth. Silicium is necessary for bone formation and bodily function.
- When you’re young, your body produces a lot of Silicium, which is why kids usually have good-looking silky hair, perfect nails as well as soft skin. As we get older, our bodies lose Silicium and deposit calcium in our secretory glands, resulting in “calcification” of our tissues and the eventual loss of gland function.
- Silicium also helps to maintain a healthy mineral balance between magnesium and calcium in the body. This mineral balance aids in hormonal balance over time.
- Silicium energizes the immune system. Silicium is also required to produce antibodies and antigens, both of which are necessary components of a healthy system.
- Silicium is one of the most critical components of collagen. Having enough collagen and Silicium can make our skin look soft and young, which aids with suppleness and a greater ability to absorb moisture.
- Silicium is a crucial mineral to consume when you’re shedding your hair and experiencing hair loss, and it also assists both women and men with a lack of shine and thinning hair.
- One of the most crucial causes of hair loss and thinning hair is hormonal imbalance inside the feminine sex hormones. An intake of Fortisil OSA” will stop hair thinning, restore hair vitality, and even prevent hair loss.
- As previously stated, Silicium forms connections with a variety of minerals in the body. Apart from removing aluminium from the body, Silicium transports various nutrients to the body’s peripherals, particularly the hair, skin, and nails, ensuring that the hair follicles are supplied with all the essential minerals for hair growth and vitality.
Fortisil OSA” is the best Silicium based supplement that helps in maintaining hair follicles. The 30 capsules box is good for health, strong nails, radiant skin, and hair.