Peptides are essential for their properties like anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and muscle development. Bodybuilders use it to enhance their lean muscle mass and performance. Nevertheless, when men start growing old, they start struggling with changes in their body like reduction in their bone density, muscle mass, and libido, and thus they opt for peptide therapy.
Peptides are present in milk, eggs, meat, fish, oats, soy, lentils, beans, wheat, hemp seeds, and flax seeds, so you don’t need to be concerned about its adverse effects. However, it is sensible to buy online peptides from BioTech Peptides for regulated dosage. You can rely on the quality and accuracy of the peptide products. Rigorous quality control standards are adhered to offer customers 99% pure products.
What are peptides?
The human body has naturally occurring amino acids that connect and form an amino-peptide chain, which links together and are called peptides. Peptides are responsible for producing proteins and are connected with different functions. They are smaller than proteins yet are competent to reduce inflammation, treat diseases, increase food nutrition values, reverse age, and kill microbes.
Peptides play the role of hormones, deliver a message from the tissue to the blood, and regulate appetite, to mention a few. For example, collagen peptides look after your skin, appearance and feel, heal wounds quickly, decelerate the aging process, and strengthen bones, while bioactive peptides work as an antioxidant and anti-inflammation agent.
Researchers report that as the size of peptides is small, it gets absorbed and broken down faster than proteins. Nevertheless, they easily penetrate through the skin and intestine and quickly enter your bloodstream.
Which peptides work for bodybuilders?
Bodybuilders are generally interested in transforming their body structure as soon and as efficiently as they can. According to research, GHS or Growth Hormone Secretagogues is a peptide group that helps to stimulate HGH or Human Growth Hormone production.
Pituitary glands secrete HGH, which promotes body fat loss and muscle growth. This is achieved by liver stimulation to release IGF-1 [Insulin-like Growth Factor], which enhances the production of muscle protein and growth. It also quickly breaks down the body fat.
- GH releasing hormones like CJC-1295, CJC-1293, sermorelin, and tesamorelin.
- Ghrelin like anamorelin, lenomorelin, macimorelin, tabimorelin, and ipamorelin.
- GHRPs like GHRP-1 TO GHRP-6, hexarelin, and alexamorelin.
Which peptides work for aging men?
Aging men need peptides that benefit them in reducing aging signs, enhance growth hormone, and protect their body.
- Peptide CJC 1295 helps to increase growth hormone production in the body. It even leads to lean muscle growth, fat loss, better bone density, and enhanced sleep.
- BPC-157 [Body Protection Compound] helps in wound recovery including from tendon-to-bone. Besides, it prevents stomach ulcers, protects intestinal organs, combats leaky guts, maintains the GI tract’s mucosal lining integrity, and enhances digestive functions.
- GHK-Cu stimulates the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycan. It enhances the growth of loss of hair. It has anti-inflammatory effects and protects from liver fibrosis.
- TA1 or Thymosin alpha-1 helps to fight harmful bacteria and viruses. Adults can strengthen their immune systems with this peptide.
- For enhancing creativity, short & long-term memory, and motivation cerebrolysin peptide is used.
In peptide therapy, many different peptides are employed to enhance male sex drive, reduce body inflammation, decrease joint pain, and boost sexual performance.
Study for safety has been short and small, so there is a need for in-depth research associated with the long-term use of GHS.
Common side effects of GHS
- Elevated blood sugar
- Increased appetite
- Fluid retention
- Topical can trigger skin rash or irritation
- Increase in cortisol level [feel of anxiety]
How to use peptides?
Nevertheless, there is a need for thorough research on peptides to understand their dosage level, because they are based on circumstantial evidence and not science. However, when you use topical peptide lotions or oral peptide supplements, strictly follow package instructions. Never overdose, and if you experience adverse effects consult your physician.
Peptides are used for personal reasons like build and grow muscles or slow the aging process. As there is less evidence associated with the effectiveness and safety of the peptide products, it is necessary to stay alert when you plan to use them. Always buy from trustworthy sources and get familiar with the potential risks. If you have any other medical conditions, better discuss it with your doctor first.